Escalation: The Further Adventures of Mein
the Marvel Universe
Yes, it may be deadly, but I have a life too, even in the Marvel
Universe. And (since this stuff comes 100% from my dreams) it's
a pretty interesting life. I'll try to include evidence with every
Many of the characters here will be unfamiliar to the readers.
If you want more familiar characters in this here fanboy fiction, check this
- From one point of view: My adventures have always been subject to reality shift. Throughout this sequence, I merge into a world with different heroes. Try them, you may like them.
- From another point of view: I've tried replacing Marvel and other characters with my own.
Wouldn't want to offend the lawyers, after all.
Something's made me a target. And my friends, too. It's probably that curse I got from a demon a while back.
In which I traffic with the dead, and become familiar with those who would dominate Death.
- City of Death. My mom still wants to mess with me. Did I mention, my mom's dead?
- Tekno-Otelo. Earth has bigger problems, though. An alien lizard wants to conquer it! And there I am on the battle line.
Comes to Dinner. Mystic superhuman creatures are beginning to notice me. Oh joy.
In which I gain technological allies, just in time to face a villain's revenge.
In which I revisit old battles, encounter old rivals, and resolve who dominates Death.
Domination of Death is not as cool as it sounds. Uh oh, here come Nazis and the walking dead.
- Hitler Gets Mellow. Okay, the chancellor of 1930s Germany could have gotten the leadership of NATO plus a Nobel Peace Prize if only he'd been less neurotic. So why is he here, looking for me?
- City of the Dead, Revisited: Hitler's former followers are still rowdy. And they're dead. And they've captured some friends of mine.
In which it all hits the fan.
The Devil, the Amazons, and Death are public
domain, as long as they don't look like major comic book versions
of themselves. And they don't. How about that.
Crusher Joe Corrigan is a character created by Joseph Fucile.
All other characters in this fiction (other than Adolf Hitler)
are copyright © 2004 by Eiler Technical Enterprises.