Home Page for Scott Eiler
for Scott Eiler
Lame Attempt At Revenue
My Real Life
My Fantasy Life
Other People's Lives
Revisions (since December 2012) are this color! Look here for latest personal news.
Well, this is my home page. It can lead you to these parts of my real exciting life.
The Lame Attempt At Revenue. There's:
- Eiler Technical Enterprises itself. Eilertech can help give you a web site that doesn't continually just say, "Under Construction"!
- And it has a huge web site with abundant places for advertising. The high-traffic pages "Silly Towns" and "Fancy Places" have advertisers now, as do several others!
- Yes, I've pimped my web site. That's practically respectable now. It's even respectable to let Google.com pick what goes on, though that's not paid off here.
- You can avoid overhead and place another hard-working provider-direct ad by e-mailing here!
- The Hall of Sticks. At lazy times I sit around the shanty and carve walking sticks. Unusual for an engineer.
The sales page has once again been emptied of sticks. Sorry, everyone.
- Fitness Division. I teach aerobics classes! Good luck finding any other engineer who can say that. If you need to set up a web site to promote your fitness business, maybe I'm the engineer you need.
- Games Division. I've programmed web-based interactive games.
- Area Code Map Page. I've worked for phone companies, and
found all sorts of interesting maps. I even used to maintain one. As seen in AreaCode-Info.Com!
My Real Life. There's:
- The Domination of Eiler. I've established World Domination, and it's here among you today! Its web pages have my most recent travelogs, commentaries, and web log.
- What Is the Domination of Eiler? Is it a political entity modeled upon the Holy Roman Empire? Is it just some guy's pretentious web log? Or is it... both?
- The Eastern Washington Offensive. Seattle is so cool that it sneers at places like Lewiston and Walla Walla. The Domination of Eiler is even cooler than that, because it dominates those places anyway.
- Photos. I take lots of work and travel photos. For some reason, people seem to like my writing better when it comes with photos.
- Perennial favorite, the Brazil Travelog. I've now supported three daughters in a certain town in Brazil... but I also support their parents. Em Portugues!
- Travel Commentaries. Featuring the longtime popular / infamous web pages about Silly Towns and Fancy Places. Plus, did you meet my web site at the bar?
- About Me. The answers to important questions like, what color is the sky in my world?
My Fantasy Life. That would be:
- Me in Comic Books, also known as "Marvelled". I used to write lots of Marvel Comics fan fiction. But my characters got so much attitude, they declared independence and it became real fiction. A contingent of full-powered superhumans has now been loosed upon a normal world, the aliens have landed in force, and the Earth has changed its orbit. Welcome to Earth 2011!
- Now rising... the Powernaut! The Powernaut has had adventures since 1941, and he's come forward as far as 2011! Next, it's back to the past... 1948 and 1962!
Other People's Lives. Amazing as it seems, my world is not all about me, me, me.
- The Cyber-Church of Jesus Christ Childfree. If you've ever wondered what to say when people in church ask you when you're going to have children, or what to say when people on Usenet ask you what you see in that Christianity stuff, this site may be for you.
- Bunch o' Icons. A set of 64x64 black and white bitmaps some friends and I once came up with.
- Bunch o' Silly Text Files. Lots of those silly e-mails that get passed around, plus some of my own.
- Other People's Stuff. Links to other sites. Like the time when the flag company promised me a discount on custom flags when I gave them a link. Who knows, you may find a fun link here.
Scott Eiler, Secret Master of Webitude
Copyright © 2011, Eiler Technical Enterprises